Friday, April 27, 2007

DARma THE END

"And suddenly I realised I was truly alone and had nothing to do but deed myself and rest and amuse myself and nobody could criticixe. The Little Flowers grew everywhere around the rocks and no one had asked them to grown or me to grow" ( Page 235)
I liked this quote becasue this is sutch a good time for jay, he is living the life he wants to live but isnt able to becasue it is too hard to do in society. In nature he can let go and be who he wants to be. HE can live the lifestyle he wants and not worry about anything else. Beging secluded and doing this is one thing b ut living in society and doing it is another. Jay didn't bring any alchol up to his cabin and as a result he is doing so well, but when the summer is over and he enters society again he will go bacck to his olds ways.

No comments: