Monday, May 14, 2007

Up to 82 chile verte

"Maybe its about foriving myself currendering myself, consoling myselft. things are up. I dont know what it is. I am sitter here by a round table, fourth floor, california state univerity, Frensno. Library.& I am taing time out. Punchin Writin lay it out. Flow it out. Say it baby say i. Baby say it!"
([age 65)
this was a cool quote becuse it was in t he moment but it also had meaning to it. It wasnt just writing for writing. It was like he jsut realized this but at the same time it was real. It wasnt romaticizing it at all.He is jsut saying the truth wahre is is and whats going on. But at the same time his realized these things about himselfand things he should do ant that he should be so hard on himself he is jsut making it real and really thinking on paper. But hat dosntment make it bad at all it jsut makes it more realiztic and understanable

No comments: