Friday, May 11, 2007

Up to page 29

"I worry about he day having hours, minutes and seconds"

"I worry about kidergarten teachers whose cloths match"

"I worry aobut artists who emphasize the word visual
I worry aobut Mexicans digging their stereotypes"

(Page27)

these are just a couple lines of the the poem "Dont Worry, Baby" I liked reading it, which dosnt usually happen with poems. I like the rytham and how it was repeditive and each line had a meaning and a deaper meaning inside of that. It was so well thought out and soo random at the same time. I think it combines eliments of both. these were lines that i found perticularly intresting. they sort of poke fun of society but at the same time greaving for it. Its light enough to understand and read but deep enough to remember.

No comments: